Machined Round Posts
Machined round stakes are planed and pointed from a quality softwood timber; the stake is then tanalised with a green treatment offering long term protection against fungal decay and wood-boring insects.
At Bedford Timber Supplies we purchase pack quantities from the list below as per customers’ requirements. The remainder is then put into stock, so stock is always subject to availability; however we regularly stock 75mm 2.4M lengths and 100mm 2.4M lengths.
Machined Full round rails are available to be special ordered in the following:
- 50mm – 1.2m, 1.35m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m
- 60mm – 1.2m, 1.35m, 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m
- 75mm – 1.5m, 1.65m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 3m
- 85mm – 1.65m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 3m
- 100mm – 0.9m, 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 3m, 3.6m
- 125mm – 1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 3m, 3.6m
- 150mm – 2.1m, 2.4m, 3m, 3.6m
- 200mm – 2.4m, 3m, 3.6m
Half Round Poles
Half Round poles are a versatile fencing and landscaping material, which can be used for; building plant beds, fencing rails and much more.
Our Half Round Poles are 100mm wide 50mm deep and 3.6M length
If you have a question, would like more information or to place and order, contact us now.