A new floor is a very important purchase and you need to ensure that what you’re buying is the perfect solution to what you desire. At Bedford Timber Supplies we are able to advise you on the different types of flooring that we have available and whether it will be suitable for your specific purpose.
We supply a large range of top quality, solid and engineered flooring, to tailor-make any interior design.
We keep the following in stock:-
We supply the following Softwood flooring options.
- PTG (Planed Tongue & Groove) Redwood Flooring – 5th grade quality – Ideal for staining, varnishing or oiling.
- PSE (Planed Square Edge) Redwood –5th grade quality. – Ideal for staining, varnishing or oiling.
- PTG Whitewood Flooring – predominantly used for flooring not designed to be seen.
Please see the table below for flooring sizes, those normally stocked are marked with an asterisk (*), sizes without an asterisk are available from our suppliers, but require us to order them in.
P5 MR Chipboard Flooring:
Tongue and grooved on all 4 edges primarly used as a cheaper alternative to timber flooring.
Engineered Oak Flooring:
Engineered wood flooring is composed of two or more layers of wood in the form of a plank. The top layer (wear layer) is the wood that is visible when the flooring is installed and is adhered to the core. Engineered wood is the most common type of wood flooring used globally.
- 1 Strip Classic Grade Oak Engineered Flooring – UV oiled, 20mm x 220 x 2,200 (6mm wear layer) 2.112 meters squared per pack.
- 1 Strip Classic Grade Oak Engineered Flooring – UV lacquered, 14mm x 150 x Random Lengths (3mm wear layer) 2.64 meters squared per pack.
- 1 strip Classic Grade Oak Engineered Flooring – Brushed, golden matt UV lacquered, 14mm x 180 mm x Random Lengths (3mm wear layer) 1.8 meters squared per pack.
We can produce other sizes of softwood and hardwood flooring to suit your requirements.
If you have a question, would like more information or to place and order, contact us now.